OUR PRIVACY VOW
We at Veuz commit to guarantee you full confidence of your personal information gathered for enabling our services and products. A reference to “Veuz concepts,” “we,” “us,” our” or the “Company” hereafter is a reference to Veuz concepts pvt ltd and its affiliates involved in the processing activity.
This policy is effective as of 13-04-2023
Here we draw your attention to the various privacy policies and data protection principles practiced in safeguarding your personal data for use in our products and services. When you use and interact with our websites or services, communicate with or otherwise contact us or visit our offices or attend our events, we may collect, use, share, store and process information relating to you ("Personal Data"). This Privacy vow summarizes our Personal Data processing practices and your related rights.
Also our websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of veuzconcepts.com. If you provide personal data to any of those websites your data is governed by their privacy statements.
Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
Therefore, our approach is to coordinate the contribution of several corporate disciplines - including ethics and compliance, legal, human resources, and information and physical security - to achieve our "best in class" data protection and privacy management objectives with transparency.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
- Your contact and profile information including your name, email address, job title, organization name, and address, username and password, your preferences such as language, time zone, and the types of communication you would like to receive from us; and image (if you choose to provide this) when you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, request customer support (including accessing the Help & Training Portal), use our "Contact Us" or similar features, register to use our websites etc. We may also obtain this information if you choose to use a social login service, such as Facebook Login, to create or access your account.
- When you provide information that enables us to respond to your request for products or services, we will, wherever permissible by relevant laws, collect, use and disclose this information to third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Vow.
- Your payment data such as billing and other payment information like bank account information (if you sign up for a paid service or purchase a Third-Party Service), including payment method details, such as credit card number and security code associated with your payment instrument, payment and account history, data about the items you purchase and activities associated with your account.
- Your credentials such as username, password, password hint, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Your social profile information for Social Networks you choose to connect to the Services. For example, your Facebook profile information may include your Facebook username and profile image.
- A specific location such as an address, a city, or a place (for example, a restaurant) if you choose to share this information.
- Your messages, posts, comments, images, advertising, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services; and information that is collected from the Social Networks that you choose to connect to and which is displayed on our Services.
- Content that you may send and receive through Social Networks while engaging through our websites may contain personal information that veuzconcepts.com does not directly collect or process. This may include information such as: names, photos, age, gender, geographic location, opinions, preferences, and phone numbers depending on your privacy settings in that network.
Usage and support data:
- Log data, which may include your IP address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, your device information, the date and time when you used the Services, information about your browser configuration, language preferences, unique identifiers, and cookies.
- Usage data and analytics, which may include the frequency of login, and the different types of activity undertaken by users. We use this information for website personalization purposes.
- General Location information, such as IP address and the region in which you are located when you are logging in and using the Services.
- Customer support questions, issues, and general feedback that you choose to provide.
- Information collected when you choose to participate in our surveys, contests, events (such as webinars and in-person events), or those in which we are affiliated, or request information from us about our Services, we may collect information about you related to the survey, contest, or event; your contact information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, organization name and address; and general information about your organization that you choose to provide, such as annual company revenue, number of employees, and industry.
From browsers, emails, devices, servers and websites:
By using our websites and associated applications you comply to the privacy policies that’s stated below:
- When browsing websites information is collected by ( some of which are collected automatically) chat bots when you make inquiry or other request, collecting information about you such as your name and email address, your specific request, and information related to your use of our Services.
- website usage data including log data, using web server logs, navigation in the page, engagement rate, session replay, and mouse movements, email open and click rates, including whether individuals clicked on links, and web pages visited after opening the email. If you wish to opt out of this, you can opt out. Please note this requires the use of an opt-out cookie, so if you reset your cookies, you will need to opt out again.
- Gathering date, time, certain additional information about a user's browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), and IP address for all visitors to our web sites. We may use this information for our internal security audit log, for trend analysis and system administration and to gather broad information about our audiences.
- These are information you frequently give us when you sign up for an account, register for an event, ask for customer support, or buy something from us.
- Enquiry of our products and services through our third party gives us your information regarding the enquiry to complete your request or sign in to one of our products through an authentication service provider like LinkedIn or Google, they'll pass on your contact information to us.
- Personal information that is collected when you access our Websites through mobile devices, giving your mobile number to meet legal requirements or legitimate business purposes or receive text notifications.
- Information regarding your subscriptions, licenses, and other entitlements.
- Information you give of other individuals should be acknowledged by you to comply with these privacy policies and in turn agreeing to its use.
Veuz fellowship training and employment
If you choose to enroll in training offered by Veuz, we collect the same information that is required to sign up for the Services (see “Account information” above), as you will need an account to enroll. Where you undertake training courses with fees or apply for any of our certifications, we also collect billing and payment information.
Our careers site collects information you choose to provide to us when applying for employment, which may include contact information, education and employment history, credentials, and LinkedIn profile information.
HOW WE USE THE DATA COLLECTED?
- To provide and secure our services.
- Identify and ensure only authorized users are able to use our services.
- To setup your accounts, process payments, contact you and manage your account.
- To respond to your queries and send updates and notifications.
- To analyze log data for managing the performance, security and compliance of our services.
- To provide location based features.
- To run marketing campaigns, hold events and promotional campaigns.
- Analyze records and data collected to enhance customer support and user interaction.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Veuz strictly under no circumstance allows access to any of your personal information to third parties or shares information to third parties without your prior knowledge or permission. However, there are cases where we exercise your information without which we cannot operate as per your requests. They are as mentioned below:
- Ensuring access to authorized personnel and employees of Veuz Concepts.pvt.ltd. for legitimate business purposes only.
- We may allow access to trusted third parties that comply with our privacy policies for processing of products and services linked to Veuz or its affiliates to complete user requests. However, they do not have independent rights to further share or disseminate your information other than for the specified purposes stated above.
- We may share information with statutory authorities, government institutions or other bodies where you are required for compliance with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information to respond to any court orders, legal processes to defend against legal claims or to exercise our legal rights.
- We may share if we believe is necessary to comply with a law, investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, threats to our rights, property or any person using our services, or to protect the personal safety of any person.
- We may share regarding situations that involve the security of our Services, abuse of the Service infrastructure, or the Internet in general.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
While we assure you that we use your personal data strictly for business purposes you have every right to request, demand, amend, access, update your personal data as and when required or to decide whether to share it by contacting us through email. However, restricting such information may cause us to limit certain services for you to experience our products.
- you may request to know where and how we use the data collected.
- You may object or approve the use of your data by third parties (including social media).
- You can access or rectify your data by logging into your Veuz account or send an email to………
- You can choose to avoid interest based ads and opt out of marketing communications.
- You may contact your local data protection authority for your personal data rights.
Requests to amend, update etc. will be handled within a reasonable time frame as it’s an extensive process and requires a good amount of time to deal with.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Veuz runs stringent security measures throughout to ensure maximum protection of your personal data from misuse, spam or loss.
- We carry out adequate data protection policies at all levels of operation be it physical, technical or administrative.
- We do not disclose your information to any third party subjects other than our service providers, affiliates and agents who are by default subjected to compliance by our confidentiality obligations.
- We enable encryption of data wherever appropriate and assure data is processed in a fair manner.
- Data is processed only with the due consent of the user.
- Prevent and protect against any unlawful activities or unauthorized access.
Disclosure of information to law enforcement bodies are necessary in accordance with applicable law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Retention of data also relies on the nature, type and purpose for which it is collected.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY VOW
This policy is effective from……….
GET IN TOUCH
In case of any business enquiry or update regarding your personal data or privacy policies please email us to at email@example.com